Boy Collapses after playing WoW for 24 Hrs

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
i hope ray reads this

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
I remember when I use to play WoW consistently. Played for a year and a half. Complete waste of time (though I admit it was fun).

a friend of mine sold one of his 3 month old wow accounts for like 600. pretty good investment especially if you enjoy it. but i got the 2 week trial and 2 days later im like fuck this...

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Craziness!! I remember the first time I owned Sim City, I played it from Friday after school until Sunday morning right before we went to church. I fell asleep in service. Lol, yes, I'm very ashamed of myself.:frown:

I'm pretty sure you're not the only one. :bellyroll:

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
a friend of mine sold one of his 3 month old wow accounts for like 600. pretty good investment especially if you enjoy it. but i got the 2 week trial and 2 days later im like fuck this...

Yup. You'd be surprised how much players actually spend real $ for in-game gold. :paddle:

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF

That's funny because a dude from PBN tried to trade me his WoW account for my marker set up. I was like, "why?" Now I know why. It really is a huge phenomena. I can't get in to those games because it takes up too much of my time.

I'm pretty sure you're not the only one. :bellyroll:

Ha ha. I played that game like everyday and I missed soooo much homework and projects. I eventually ended the addiction after my little cousin got a hold of the CD. He played Frisbee with it and it wouldn't work anymore and my mom refused to buy me another copy. Thank goodness for curious little kids, or I'd still be playing that game.

That's funny because a dude from PBN tried to trade me his WoW account for my marker set up. I was like, "why?" Now I know why. It really is a huge phenomena. I can't get in to those games because it takes up too much of my time.

reason i stopped playing was because it was really boring and pointless. i dont understand how people can play that game for hours let alone get addicted to it

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
The thing that amazes me is the people who BUY WoW accounts for hundreds of dollars... Isn't that the point of a game, for you yourself to progress and make it your own? I don't get it...

My friends constantly tried to get me to sign up and play, but I said I'm not paying for a game on a monthly basis... Fuck that

Xbox is the only gaming I'll ever need...

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
reason i stopped playing was because it was really boring and pointless. i dont understand how people can play that game for hours let alone get addicted to it

I can kinda see your point. I used to play Tiger Woods on 360 a lot, but after a while, I just got sick of it. Partly because the objectives were pretty much the same and it got really repetitious after a while. It was fun in the beginning, but then it got old. However, it took me like a year and two releases to figure that out. I guess I'm not that smart. Ha ha.:biggrin:

The thing that amazes me is the people who BUY WoW accounts for hundreds of dollars... Isn't that the point of a game, for you yourself to progress and make it your own? I don't get it...

My friends constantly tried to get me to sign up and play, but I said I'm not paying for a game on a monthly basis... Fuck that

Xbox is the only gaming I'll ever need...

Instant gratification. Some people are just too lazy.

notkool59

Go Kart Champion
Craziness!! I remember the first time I owned Sim City, I played it from Friday after school until Sunday morning right before we went to church. I fell asleep in service. Lol, yes, I'm very ashamed of myself.:frown:

I was the same way accept with roller coaster tycoon and the sims....I played wow for about a month and then decided it wasn't worth 15 dollars a month...

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
i used to do that with halo 2 haha itd be british enemys then in the early mornings it was americans then back to british lol