GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New macbook

ikeepsitReal

haz ur gf
So I know the new line of mac books and mbp is old news but Sunday I finally got my hands on the 160gb one. Even though it doesn't have the backlit keyboard (which I really wanted), I must say, everything else is amazing. The touch pad features are crazy; scroll, all the swipes, the pinch, zoom etc. Brilliant. The Niviedia (sp?) 9400 graphics card does not disappoint. I have am more then satisfied.
Anyway just thought I'd post this to express my excitement and find out what you guys think about macs

Disclaimer
I am not a mac fan boy, this is my first mac ever. No where did I say mac>pc. so please dont say "pc>mac". no need to create a fanboy war here.

GGERG15

I can't drive automatic
Macs are awesome. I have a MBP ( I guess an old school one now haha)

The new MacBooks make me want to spend spend spend!:drool:

I worked for Apple in Cupertino for 6 months as an intern on the iPod team. Awesome company.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL

at what surfing the internet?

seriously though, does yours have the new touch pad thing? I tried using it at the Mac store and everytime i'd move my finger around i'd cause the damn thing to click.

mdonders

ballin'
Car(s)
2008 2-Door Rabbit-S
triple booting osx, vista, linux on PC hardware >>> all.

that is all.

skacoreimplore

they see me trollinnn
Car(s)
GTI MKV
at what surfing the internet?

seriously though, does yours have the new touch pad thing? I tried using it at the Mac store and everytime i'd move my finger around i'd cause the damn thing to click.

I only said that because of his disclaimer :happyanim:

I will not state my personal beliefs on the matter though, as they are most likely pretty obvious.:biggrin:

I don't have the new glass touch pad, I have the late 07 - early 08 model MacBook Pro. I shall be visiting the Apple store today so I will post my thoughts on it later on today.

skacoreimplore

they see me trollinnn
Car(s)
GTI MKV
I actually loved the new track pad on the MacBook Pro that I used. The button required just the right amount of force to press it as to not trigger accidental clicks. I was quite impressed overall and the size of the new trackpad is really nice as well.

Songman, maybe you have sasquatch fingers lol