GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Call of Duty: World At War

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
hilarious. nice save by saying cod4.5.... i mean 5 is still a good game on its own

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
I was debating on buying this, is it good or should I wait for it to go down in price?

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Car(s)
CW MkV
I personally don't want to waste my money on this game. It's made by Treyarch who made COD3 which sucked balls. COD4 and COD2 were made by Infinity Ward which rocked my socks off.

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
x2

Simple fact

IW > Trey.

lets not even mention big red one hey...

Jeffh97

Nanner Puss!
Car(s)
06' GTI
I was debating on buying this, is it good or should I wait for it to go down in price?

The thing is when will it come down in price i mean COD4 is still $59.99. I have yet to play the actually game, but mulitplayer is good very similar to COD4's multiplayer different guns and features however.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
It's not bad, I like the dog feature, but I agree that cod4 multi-player seems smoother?

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
Picked it up today, played a few hours online. It is basically the same format as COD4 (which is a good thing) and the maps for the most part seem well thought out. I hope the single player is good as I usually really enjoy the COD series single player campaigns.

Someone mentioned it earlier and the movement is definately not as fluid as COD4, but that's really a minor thing. The bolt actions are definately not a one shot kill, depends on range and where you hit the guy, which has been my experience in the previous games also :iono:. You have to unlock the scopes too so using them for the first little while is a real challenge.

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
Picked it up today, played a few hours online. It is basically the same format as COD4 (which is a good thing) and the maps for the most part seem well thought out. I hope the single player is good as I usually really enjoy the COD series single player campaigns.

Someone mentioned it earlier and the movement is definately not as fluid as COD4, but that's really a minor thing. The bolt actions are definately not a one shot kill, depends on range and where you hit the guy, which has been my experience in the previous games also :iono:. You have to unlock the scopes too so using them for the first little while is a real challenge.

I hope your right about the maps, thats what let down cod4 MP for me, poor maps!

Also the lack of kill power! bring back the cod2 1 shot kills, i only play H/C on cod4!

normal is just frustrating...

Hmm, might pick it up, when i fix/replace my broken 8800gtx :frown:

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
I hope your right about the maps, thats what let down cod4 MP for me, poor maps!

Also the lack of kill power! bring back the cod2 1 shot kills, i only play H/C on cod4!

normal is just frustrating...

Hmm, might pick it up, when i fix/replace my broken 8800gtx :frown:

I haven't actually played any hardcore, is it that much better? I can't stand using the bolt ons and not getting one shot kills if you hit the guy in the chest or something, after that you are just a sitting duck. I should try it out I guess.