GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gran Turismo 5 ETA

december 19, 2009 :cry:

http://ps3.ign.com/objects/857/857126.html

from wikipedia:

In an April 2008 interview, Kazunori Yamauchi revealed that 150 people had worked on Gran Turismo 5 for four years, with all of Polyphony Digital's 120 employees working on GT5, and the game costing 50 times more to develop than the original Gran Turismo.[1] He also confessed that GT5 might not be released until after 2009.[1] In a July 2008 interview with IGN, Yamauchi mentioned that at the moment, Polyphony Digital is focused on updates for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue and that Gran Turismo 5 may not be released until 2010.[2]

fuck my life

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
*Sighhhh* :frown:

Hopefully FFXIII will release half way and hold me down until GT5 is relased.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
shit...i never put two and two togather. I didnt realize prolouge was the preview for the game lol

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
i dont get it.....

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
I'm sorry to say this, but I'm not a huge fan of Gran Turismo. I think my main gripe is that this game only comes out every few years (I believe GT4 came out in 2005) and yet they can't release one at a decent time with that much crew on hand. If you look at Maden, and other annually released sports games, they release games every year and they don't have a staggered crew. This year, Fifa released an excellent game with new features. How is it that other game makers can make great games on a yearly basis and Polyphony cant?

I think Gran Turismo is SOOOOOO EFFIN' OVER RATED. They spend too much time recording stupid engine signatures for the game. Also, I noticed how over rated the Japanese Cars are. They make like 350 Zs faster than some of the European super cars. Rediculous!

I think I'll pass.

Again this is just my opinion, and I apologize ahead of time if I offended anyone!

kev24k

Go Kart Champion
I'm sorry to say this, but I'm not a huge fan of Gran Turismo. I think my main gripe is that this game only comes out every few years (I believe GT4 came out in 2005) and yet they can't release one at a decent time with that much crew on hand. If you look at Maden, and other annually released sports games, they release games every year and they don't have a staggered crew. This year, Fifa released an excellent game with new features. How is it that other game makers can make great games on a yearly basis and Polyphony cant?

I think Gran Turismo is SOOOOOO EFFIN' OVER RATED. They spend too much time recording stupid engine signatures for the game. Also, I noticed how over rated the Japanese Cars are. They make like 350 Zs faster than some of the European super cars. Rediculous!

I think I'll pass.

Again this is just my opinion, and I apologize ahead of time if I offended anyone!

How dare you have a certain taste in games that excludes gran turismo! Death to you!

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
How dare you have a certain taste in games that excludes gran turismo! Death to you!

Lol. I already apologized ahead of time, so I'm excused! I play MotoGP and they have an annual release on their game too and they do a great job each year. Don't get me wrong, it's a decent game, but definitely not as great as they hype it gets. I used to love that game when the first two came out, but, it got really old and boring.

Like I said, please don't castrate me, I'm just stating my opinion.:frown:

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
the best gran turismo so far is gt3

gt1 and gt2 are classics

gt4 was boring as hell

i cant wait for gt5 only because it has 10,000 fucking cars

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...s3s-gran-turismo-5-complete-list-of-cars.html

I agree about the GT3 being the most fun. My sister's boy friend has the Prologue, and if it's anything like that, I think I'll pass. The blu ray graphics is amazingly real looking, but it has as much fun factor as the last GT on PS2.

I agree about the GT3 being the most fun. My sister's boy friend has the Prologue, and if it's anything like that, I think I'll pass. The blu ray graphics is amazingly real looking, but it has as much fun factor as the last GT on PS2.

yeah, im not too much of a freak on quality and HD and stuff, i could care less about graphics. i play my sega genesis & ps2 more than i play my ps3

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
yeah, im not too much of a freak on quality and HD and stuff, i could care less about graphics. i play my sega genesis & ps2 more than i play my ps3

I wish I kept my Sega. I loved Sonic the Hedgehog and that game with the Beast dude walking around the cemetery (I forget the name of that game), freakin fun! I also wish I kept my Nintendo 64. I played the crap out of Killer Instinct on that system.