GOLFMKV

starting camcorder

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn

notkool59

Go Kart Champion
I have the older Sony HDR HC1 and I love it. I am not a big fan of HDD camcorders either but I am a fan of Sony's touch screen interface. I never really had experience with other brands of video cameras, I bought what was familiar to me.
Are you planning on doing a lot of editing?
Or do you just want to be able to save raw footage to your comp to show family/friends?
Do you want to be able to pull it right out of the camera and put it in a dvd player?

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
yup thats where im gonna buy it from ..

notkool59

Go Kart Champion
becareful with that though, I was going to do that for an slr but then I thought no extended warranty and no return policy = not buying

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 G37S
with an SLR i definitely wouldnt, but with a low end camcorder that you wont severely abuse... you could get a really good deal.

When good guys went out, i got a $4500 54" 1080p HDTV for $1k. Had it since 2001 and its been well worth the money, never a single problem! If it went out on me i wouldnt feel bad knowing i paid so little for it.

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
yeah i wont buy a camera from them but a 300 buck sony camcorder there really is no need for me to return it thats why they invented ebay and Clist

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
is it Mac compatable?

WTF kind of question is that ... GEESE COLIN
everything electronic is Mac compatible ..plus i never use the software provided with that kind of stuff usb plug in and extract contents from HD ..

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
lol cause i love busting mac owners. PC FTW

no pc not fTW ..

u can use your crappy OS and virus software ..

mac users dont need it there isnt a virus out there that a mac can catch ...

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
Car(s)
2010 370Z
thats because noone wastes time creating a virus for mac because not enough companies use them. corporations, distribution centers, and major carries use windows based hardware from the major companies such as LXE and Intermec.