GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2,000 posting members!

GTI2007

Today this forum reached the mark of 2,000 posting members. That's quite a lot but not that much if you realise that there are 6,714 members on this forum at the moment. So there are a serious lot of members here who didn't even post 1 post yet.

GTI2007

No, I meant mark. I already corrected it. Sorry, was wrong with my translation from dutch to english. English ain't my motherlanguage so sometimes I can make a few small mistakes.

Every new member can still post as much as he wants and even try to outpost me :laugh:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
I'd say the 4,700ish members that haven't posted yet only registered to view the Golf video clips etc...

GTI2007

Shouldn't you maybe make some kind of rule to delete every new member after six months if he didn't have posted at least 1 post during that time. This is just a proposal, not that you would actually have to make a rule like this and actually also do it. It's up to you, administrators.

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
Car(s)
Nothing
Shouldn't you maybe make some kind of rule to delete every new member after six months if he didn't have posted at least 1 post during that time. This is just a proposal, not that you would actually have to make a rule like this and actually also do it. It's up to you, administrators.

Yea its certainly a good idea, i've thought of doing that and probably will do something similar soon. Its nothing that happens automatically everyday (prune out members that havent posted in 6 months) but I can sit down one day and just do a big deletion and clear some of it out.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Trolls!

GTI2007

If you click on "members" on top of the page you go to the members list. There you can click on the "Posts" button on top of the third column to reorganise the whole list to decreasing amount of posts.