GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ON WISCONSIN

MarkVGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Just checking to see if any other Wisconsin owners have made their way on here yet. I know here in Madison there are only four or five MKV's sold but I thought it would be cool if someone else from the Madison area was on here. Also are there any European car clubs in the area? I havent really paid attention because I had a 3000GT before this car.

Oh yeah....GO BADGERS!

melog69

Well I'm from Appleton and I've seen just one at the dealer, and I just bought a GTI MKIV but if you know about any events on Madison send a Private Message...

MarkVGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Im supprised more Madison area owners havent found their way here. Im actually going to the dealer tomorrow to iron out the details and maybe put the order in. What dealer did you go to?

toweringq

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
I'm proud owner of a United Grey GTI MKV here in Milwaukee! They've supposedly sold a few out here, so far I've yet to see another on the road. I have seen a couple of the MKV Jetta's around town.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
GO PACKERS!

I'm from Milwaukee originally!

Still have them "Fuck 'em Bucky" shirts over there?

car

Autocross Champion
I was about to say that I hope to see y'all out in Madison when I visit my bro, but then I saw this:

Wild Hare said:
GO PACKERS!

:thumbdown: :biggrin: (sorry, Bears fans can't resist!)

He mentioned that he's only seen a couple GTIs around, but the Jettas were running rampant when I was last there.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
^^^ Way to go! My best friend is from Rockford.

GO BEARS. j/k

VeeDUBMKV

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys im new to the site, and have been thinking of buying a new GTI, I currently own a 1997 Civic Hatchback, but have been looking at the new GTI.

How do you guys like it, Any complants you have?

Also how bad our your payments?

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
We aren't getting much love from Minnesota. We should all get together some time. Get the Iowans involved maybe too. With so many dubs in the tri-state area we really got to get it goin' boys.

DrEvil

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Bump from Badgerland

Newly transplanted to the land of Cheese and honey. Enjoyed the posts on the rest of the site. Figured I should add myself to the ranks.

:drinking: