GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI vs. a heavily modded TC

JonTewks

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Before we started racing, I could hear the clear sound of a blow off valve coming from the TC, so I knew it would be a good race. I started out behind him and we raced from about 60mph and went until 120 or so, I was staying the same length behind the TC until about 100, then I slowly crept up on him till we were neck and neck and had to slow down due to traffic. It was a very fast TC, but since I had scars (my fast) in the co-pilot position, they had no chance. V-DUB!

Mateya49

Oval Champion
Car(s)
06GTI, 02Lincoln LS
Scion TC and the entire Scion lineup.

Gayest god damned cars ive ever seen. i really dont even know why anyone would want one, seriously. the TC i drove once was probably one of the weakest cars ever made. it felt like a toy and drove like someone replaced all of the car's fluids with diarrhea. i wouldnt buy one for more than $1

Anybody selling one for a .50 cents a $1...... anybody, anybody

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
the car mustve been automatic, ive seen the car in stock form hold 400WHP with a manual transmission.

so far i say fuck it.

redGTI

Axis Motoring
Car(s)
02 & 08 GTI, 08 M3
Ditto. I saw a turbo Tc run a 12.5 on slicks. Other than turbo kit it was a completely stock engine and tranny.

Luckysktr67

Passed Driver's Ed
nice, I was gonna get a TC

Mateya49

Oval Champion
Car(s)
06GTI, 02Lincoln LS
Yeah my opinion about the Scion lineup was harsh but I'm not going to change anything about what I said. The biggest reason for the harsh opinion is because of some people I knew up at school and they all sucked. They thought they were badasses with their Scions. Oh well, just my opinion.

Mateya

NAME THAT MOVIE.
"No, Donny, these men are nihilists. There's nothing to be afraid of."

Shifty

Pull it shave it paint it
Car(s)
2002 TDI New Beetle
Yeah my opinion about the Scion lineup was harsh but I'm not going to change anything about what I said. The biggest reason for the harsh opinion is because of some people I knew up at school and they all sucked. They thought they were badasses with their Scions. Oh well, just my opinion.

Mateya

Nah, that's cool. Everyone has their opinions on all cars. Not like I'd defend Scion all day long. :biggrin:

Jules

Loves her Hatch.
...I take it your fast also has the mold "scar" across the face?:biggrin: