GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BUSTED 360!!!

bigg

tastylicious golf owner
mine died last month so i bought an arcade for £130 with pro evolution 9 thrown in for free.

Acid

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 DSG GTI
I sent mine in before they had the first major wave of problems. I managed to get it back within 14 days. Probably because they didn't get a huge flux of ppl calling in for repairs.
I believe it was dec 2 years ago. Nearly everyone I know with a 360 has had the Red Ring of Death.
It was that, plus a few other things that made me and 5 close friends (who always buy the same games and play multiplayer nonstop) sell our 360s and jump on the PS3 wagon. Also, the fact that Micro$oft spent over 1.5 BILLION dollars on refurbishing an error they could of avoided from the start.... Made me really shy away from it

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
This is my second box... first was RROD this one is not. It just stopped powering up.

If i Had the extra chash I would just go buy a new box then sell the other one when I get it back on warranty.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
I have a replacement plan with bestbuy so if mine ever takes a crap i go in and they just give me a new elite. (plus i also work there so even if i didnt have a warranty, we'd do a little exchange action lol)

ekk20

Go Kart Champion
i just went ahead and bought the arcade for 200 cdn brand new at bestbuy. they wanted 150 for replacement. according to vwvortex, they say xbox has extended warranty for 1 year, so instead of 1, it's now 2 years.

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
you could have replaced the heatsinks? iono, my friend said he opened it and replaced the heatsinks, but he might just be full of shit.
I'm sure after you've done that you need to reset the error code in some sort of way.

anyways, I had to send mine in it took just about 2 weeks. and they threw in a 3 month xbox live card for shits n giggles.

oh I was out of warranty but since it was the first time i called in, they said thats when my warranty will start? < a lot better than what sony told me regarding my broken ps3

Lucidity

Marx
I got a new one in 5 days, but they might expedite elite replacements....