GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I want to give another A+++ to DBCperformance!

pho1982

Ready to race!
Yeah I know there is already a nice review of DBCperformance.
But I just want to add little more on it.

I purchased a eurojet FMIC from dbcperformance with great pricing. few weeks ago.
I left my car and the fmic kit at my installer's shop.
Installer told me there are few issues during the installation.
First, I had a skidplate from dieselgeek and its bracket is on middle of the IC pipe's route. So I had to decide that if I'd give up the skid plate or the FMIC.
Second, I have installed EJ grenade DV relocation kit on stock setup but eurojet's throtle pipe didn't have a bung for their dv relocation set up.
Third, there was some parts missing for discharging section for turbo and the discharge pipe.

Kevin@dbcperformance has same set up (skid plate + FMIC) luckily, so he gave me a really nice instruction and advice on how to install both skid plate and the fmic by fabricating the bracket. and he spoke to ej regarding all the missing parts and the throtle pipe issue and finally he provided me a second shipment(missing parts) via overnight shipping on dbs's own expense even though it is not their fault or mistake. and the pkg will be here tommorrow
I was really really happy with dbc's customer service which care more about their customers' satisfaction than their mutual profit.
I really want to give a big thums up to dbcperformance.com specially
to Kevin@dbcperformance!!

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
Jun,

We really appreciate your business, I am glad we took care of you. Also thanks to Joel at Eurojet to making this right in timely fashion.

We are very hands on with our orders, and always in touch with our customers. Not too long ago, we sat down and decided what would make a difference, price or customer service. To us, from customer point of view, lack of communications between vendors and customers seemed like the biggest issue. We promised ourselves, we would take care of our customer at all costs, period.

We might slip time to time, but at the end we will get it right.

Please do not hesitate to contact us 24/7 for any questions, comments, suggestions.

Cheers,

Berk A

mikegabriel

Banned
Car(s)
2008 GTI MKV
All the good word I have been hearing from you guys, I will be placing an order come spring. Another Canadian customer expecting to be satisfied :D Coils, downpipe, catback and fmic are the plans once the snow melts :thumbsup:

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
All the good word I have been hearing from you guys, I will be placing an order come spring. Another Canadian customer expecting to be satisfied :D Coils, downpipe, catback and fmic are the plans once the snow melts :thumbsup:

Why wait for the snow to melt? Make it melt with the heat coming off your NEW downpipe, and catback! :biggrin: