GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help with with some photo crit/comments

billybobbovine

wants to go fast
Car(s)
GTI
Hey all im entering a photo contest and just wanted some opinons on my possible entries before hand.

Rules:
6 Categories:

# Grand Prize/Best of Show: All entries, regardless of category, will be considered.

# Action/Adventure: Photographs that capture motion, or outdoor sports.

# Black and White: Black and white photography shot in-camera or digitally edited.

# Flora/Fauna: Emphasis on plants and animals in their natural environment.

# Landscape: Broader views of nature that convey a sense of time and place.

# People in the Outdoors: Photographs of people interacting with the outdoors.

# Weather: Photographs of natural phenomena on its own or related to outdoor adventure

There can be digitally edited pics in any of the categories.

any comments or faves would be greatly appreciated! The only ones that are edited by the way are 4 and 5. I have an idea of which 6 i want, but i just wanan see what people think of my photography. Thanks for looking

Last edited:

06Rabbit

Ready to race!
When I look at #3, I REALLY would want to see a silhouette of a hiker on the tip of that rock. That would just be an incredible image. Do you have the ability to reshoot, or rather can a person even scale that particular rock?

The processing on #4 is pretty cool, very artsy. How does it look w/o the processing?

I like #8! But I would clone out that fly. It's too far away to really notice any details of the fly, and in the overall picture, looks distracting as it's like a black dot.

Just giving my critiques is all :smile:

They look really good, keep it up!

billybobbovine

wants to go fast
Car(s)
GTI
When I look at #3, I REALLY would want to see a silhouette of a hiker on the tip of that rock. That would just be an incredible image. Do you have the ability to reshoot, or rather can a person even scale that particular rock?

The processing on #4 is pretty cool, very artsy. How does it look w/o the processing?

I like #8! But I would clone out that fly. It's too far away to really notice any details of the fly, and in the overall picture, looks distracting as it's like a black dot.

Just giving my critiques is all :smile:

They look really good, keep it up!

as far as #3- the rock isnt big enough to put a person on top, its not taht large, and i as actuallly pretty close to it.

#8-yea im lookking to clone out the fly cause it is a bit of a mar on the photo and

heere is 4 un-edited:

thansk for the comments!

06Rabbit

Ready to race!
as far as #3- the rock isnt big enough to put a person on top, its not taht large, and i as actuallly pretty close to it.

Ahh, I see. Would've just been the cherry on top. Still a great image!

Hope you don't mind, but did some quick processing on that image on how I see fit. Just throwing it out there, as ultimately, it's how you see the image :smile:

(processed / original)

billybobbovine

wants to go fast
Car(s)
GTI
Ahh, I see. Would've just been the cherry on top. Still a great image!

Hope you don't mind, but did some quick processing on that image on how I see fit. Just throwing it out there, as ultimately, it's how you see the image :smile:

(processed / original)

Thanks! I like the contrastier clouds in the not edited, but lightening the background a bit could ben ice