GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any MKV in Idaho Besides me?

sonomamkvdsg

7 time F1 Champ
Car(s)
2006 MKV DSG TR
I just moved back to Boise and have only seen one MKV but it had Washington Plates.

rickyC

Go Team Venture!
Car(s)
06 GTI Reflex Silver
I am in Boise. Reflex Silver package 2 DSG currently with temp tags. Bought my car last month in Seattle. Not pleased with the dealership in town so I went to Seattle to get mine. I have seen 2 others where I work .

sonomamkvdsg

7 time F1 Champ
Car(s)
2006 MKV DSG TR
They mostly have shit kicking pickem-up trucks but there are a few with taste. The VW dealer is unfortunatly linked with Toyota/Lexus/BMW so the sales reps don't know or care about dubs. One of them told me the people here are scared of them because they think they are crap.

rickyC

Go Team Venture!
Car(s)
06 GTI Reflex Silver
The salesman here in Boise was trying to sell me a Black Package 1 DSG for 25K when I wanted Package 2 reflex silver. I asked if he could get me my car and told him I would not pay more than 24500, he told me they were too hot of a car and I was getting a steal on their used DSG. I told him I knew I could do better, he said go for it. So The next week I went to Seattle and got exactly what I wanted for what I was willing to pay. I drove by the lot last week (2 months later) and they still have the same number of GTI's on the lot including the one he was trying to sell me. I don't get what they are thinking out here. Oh and I sold my pickup truck to get the GTI. :thumbup:

sonomamkvdsg

7 time F1 Champ
Car(s)
2006 MKV DSG TR
Shame Peterson isn't better. I am going ot need 15k service plus a couple of warranty fixes not looking forward to that.

Whoa whoa whoa....Two dubs here coming to (well not really) boise in December. One MK5 GTI and One mk4 GLI. I would have brought my MK2 GTI (I have to throw that in there cause I am old skool and these are my prerequisites :respekt: ) but I had to sell it to make room for the new FSI 16vT

rickyC

Go Team Venture!
Car(s)
06 GTI Reflex Silver
If you're coming to Boise and have Vag-Com, I'll buy the beers!

DasTT

OK, rickyC if you need VAG-COm, I've got it... and this GTI is the second I've bought at Petersen's. I think I got a good deal at $24K for the red one you've likely seen. package 1, dsg and 18" OEMs. yes it was on the lot a long time 6 months, but maybe that's cuz no one wants to bargain??

'02 TTQR
'06 GTI DSG PK1

rickyC

Go Team Venture!
Car(s)
06 GTI Reflex Silver
Awesome ! Just pm'd you my email addy.

rickyC

Go Team Venture!
Car(s)
06 GTI Reflex Silver
DasTT hooked me up. Drop him a PM.