GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Steven VW in Wichita, KS

Slipstream

loweritonh&rsports.com
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Just wanted to give Steven VW a big thumbs up for an excellent sales experience. I called Owen (a friend of Shifty here on the forums) at Steven about finding a white 2 door base Rabbit. Unfortunately there wasn't a single car anywhere in the area that wasn't already sold. Owen did his homework, and managed to find a car still on the boat, destined for another dealership. I'm not sure what had to be done, but Owen called me the next day letting me know that he had convinced the other dealership to give up the car. :cool:

Owen did a great job keeping me up to date on the car's status, and even surprised me when he called two weeks early to let me know my car had just rolled off the truck, and I could come get it that weekend. The finance department was also very helpful and cooperative, despite a slight communication breakdown between myself and my bank.

Overall, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to Steven's sales staff. I only wish I lived near the dealership, since Cable VW (my local dealer) has an awful service reputation to match it's sub-par sales staff.