GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spottings at UofI, (urbana, champaign area)

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
So i went up to UofI for the weekend saw a couple dubs up there, Black MKV with red time attack wheels (around like 4pm sunday) a silver votex gti rocking 3 hufs and 1 doughnut and a few others, just wondering how many ppl on this forum go to UofI

willsgti

Black Magic
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I was down ther over the weekend. The black one might have been me!

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I was down ther over the weekend. The black one might have been me!

Judging by your pic, yes it was, looked good.
And i take it you went there for a fun weekend? I did, 5+ hours of tailgating, amazing football game, and lots of unhealthy things. But very fun, I am still recovering today

RaBBiT MKV

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
The silver one lives by me. I dont think hes on the forum, but I could be wrong. He used to have 2 huffs and 2 donuts, but I guess now he has 3 huffs. did he have a sticker on the back window with a 350z logo?

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
The silver one lives by me. I dont think hes on the forum, but I could be wrong. He used to have 2 huffs and 2 donuts, but I guess now he has 3 huffs. did he have a sticker on the back window with a 350z logo?

actually i could only see one side and the front pass side had the doughnut so maybe there actually was another doughnut on the other side.

and i didnt drive my car there, i rode with a friend

willsgti

Black Magic
Car(s)
MKV GTI
oh yea it was a great time.. I cant believe i didnt see you around i normally look for things like that