GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is with Game developers lately...

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'07 GTI, '97 YZF600R
So I bigggg on Fallout and Fallout 2...heck, I even didn't overly mind Tactics...

But 3 just looks... blah.

Sure the graphics are nice, but lets be real, it's a FPS, not a RPG anymore...and that just blows.

When I heard about I was hyped about a new RPG I could get into...then I as heard about how it had changed I lost interest...then I started coming around to the idea, and after seeing some of the lastest footage i'm back to not impressed... The whole VATS things seems stupid, and I don't like it's FPS style... :thumbdown:

Then there's Starcraft 2... like wtf has Blizzard done???... Again I was stoked, had my pennies all lined up to buy it, and then they decide to break it into 3 games??... screw that, I'm not paying 3 times to play the game it should be...:thumbdown:

Hopefully Diablo 3 doesn't get f__ked over too... :biggrin:

GyroJoe

Turbo is my middle name
Game development has turned into a business.
It's about the money, no surprise there.

Some developers still do things right (Bungie and Criterion for example)

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
RPG IS TEH LAME

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'07 GTI, '97 YZF600R
OP: Did you like oblivion? How was that not a RPG? Same people making fallout it seems to me.

I've played Oblivion once or twice, and again I disliked the perspective and way it played...

I've always been a fan of the Final Fantasy series, Diablo 2, Baldur's Gate (altough I never really played it much), and so on.

Fallout 3 just looks so "point and shoot", which is fine for some games, like say COD, but just leaves a bad taste when I think of playing Fallout.

I dunno...maybe if I actually sat down and played it for awhile it might change the way I'm thinking... :iono: