GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big DUB/Audi Meet this thursday La Canada

redmarkv

TR MkV
Heres the link to the meet http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2812480

If any of you guys are down to cruise there together let me know. I live down the way from the meet so if any of you need directions hit me up. I might be meeting w/ one guy from Glendale...and a crew from ontario might join up w/ us too so if we can get a huge drive in that would be sick. HIT ME UP...hope to see all you guys there!

mKvDuBBy

SoFa KiNg FaSt
Car(s)
MKV GTI
im down to roll. Where should we meet. We should meet at the in and out. Just give me a time and a place.

redmarkv

TR MkV
im down to roll. Where should we meet. We should meet at the in and out. Just give me a time and a place.

Yea the in n out sounds good...the meets at 9pm so anytime before that is fine w/ me...i live just down the street from in n out so lemme know when u can roll through

what was ure name?

mKvDuBBy

SoFa KiNg FaSt
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Yea the in n out sounds good...the meets at 9pm so anytime before that is fine w/ me...i live just down the street from in n out so lemme know when u can roll through

what was ure name?

My name is Richard. What time are you going to be there. We should go a little early so we can get good parking. It seems likt there is going to be a lot of people. HIt me up if you want 818-497-0865. I just live around the corner too. Literaly. I think 8 would be great. What do you think.