GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

down miami area

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
jw if there is any mkv owners that know of hang outs i always see a couple v dubs driving around but i dont wanna look crazy by following i always see this white one with a kit and it says wolfcars on it?

Nikerey

Darkness
There is a thread titled South Florida Dubs, you might want to check that out. I know there are a few MKVs there. Also your Location says your in NJ, you just down visiting or you live down miami way?

ArrozConPollo

Autocross Champion
Adam (the owner) from wolfcars comes out every Wednesday to the South Florida Dubs meets. There are a few MKVs that come out to our meets, including myself, that come out. you're more than welcome to come out.

Pablo@lujanmotorsports

Passed Driver's Ed
So where do you guys meet and at what time?

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
wednesday nights at jersey's on Pines Blvd. off of Flamingo Rd...go 2 the southeast region forum and look up south florida dubs thread

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
ooo cause i saw a white one with hufs lowered and it said wolfcars in front of the bumper but its funny down here the people that i pass by with mkvs or any vw all they do is stare street ahead of give u the look that ur car s worst than theres even if they are the same and in NJ everytime i passed a gti or jettas i would get a thumbs up lol weird huh

gotboost

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 GTI
I live near broward but I usually go down to hialeah gardens and u get down on graham dairy rd. their would always be cars on friday night that post up on the publix and wendys. theirs about 3 MKV including me so if u want to pass by.

nbturbos

Passed Driver's Ed
its funny down here the people that i pass by with mkvs or any vw all they do is stare street ahead of give u the look that ur car s worst than theres even if they are the same

Welcome to Miami, get used to it....lol.

I drive around a lot, so you might see me around, single exhaust tip and debadged with red stripe on the wheels....only one like me that I know of.

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
Im new to the MKV scene myself, I live in Palmetto Bay ifi you guys no where that is, basically cutler ridge.