GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Meets?????

sully

Ready to race!
where does all the street racing happen around here....back in fl there was a meet almost everynight. I am staying in Saugus does anyone know of any meets around here.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
u wanna street race in saugus and in the winter----next month lol.

btownvw

Ready to race!
there are few meets around the area... I know that in the past there were some meets near Kelly's in Saugus but not sure if that is still going on....

The big weekly meet that i know about is on thursday nights in Brighton.... you should def check it out. A lot of cars different VWs show up.

PureDrive

Go Kart Champion
Meets are cool, but street racing FTL....

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
we meet weekly in allston. Thursday nights 8pm on everett st, allston, ma in the stop and shop parking lot

really?? so i could take the T down there from my dorm this thursday night at 8, and there'd be a bunch of mkv's?? I miss my car so much haha, to be around them would be a nice treat :happyanim:

Luca88

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
really?? so i could take the T down there from my dorm this thursday night at 8, and there'd be a bunch of mkv's?? I miss my car so much haha, to be around them would be a nice treat :happyanim:

Yeah there are a few mkv's that go as well as other cars..It's a good time you should def. come out

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
is this weird, or, can I ask one of you guys to pick me up from the allston station? :-\ I don't mean to be creepy haha, it's just a long walk from the station and it's gonna be freezing tomorrow night. any volunteers?

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
oh nevermind, son of a bitch, i just remember I have mock trial on thursdays 6:30-9:30. how late do the meets usually go? I don't plan on coming out tomorrow seeing as I'll have to get started on my homework by then, but just for future reference...