GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Smoked Tail Lights (56k WARNING!!!!!!!)

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
Hi Guys,

I wasn't sure quite where to post this cause it falls under multiple categories, but i'll post here (sorry if it is the wrong place)...

I am thinking of getting the lamin-x tail light covers for my BMP GTI....

Here is two photoshops I did to get the idea(keep in mind these pics were from before I put the springs on):

What do you think?

Thanks,

GTI Trojan:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
LOL...not what I was asking for but, thanks.

I know where I am getting the material, and am doing it myself to save the $ on labor. But I was just wondering what you guys thought about it--aesthetically.

Also, the way he does it is permanent...if I didn't like how they looked I would be out the $ I paid him, and a set of tail lights. He does good work, but I would rather have the ability to un-tint em. :)

Thanks,

GTI Trojan

Nikerey

Darkness
It looks good, if you go through with the mods your talking about our cars are going to end up looking very similar....good thing you live on the other coast.

azmcs

FIA World Rally Car Champion
LOL...not what I was asking for but, thanks.

I know where I am getting the material, and am doing it myself to save the $ on labor. But I was just wondering what you guys thought about it--aesthetically.

Also, the way he does it is permanent...if I didn't like how they looked I would be out the $ I paid him, and a set of tail lights. He does good work, but I would rather have the ability to un-tint em. :)

Thanks,

GTI Trojan

That's cool. If you want to be able to go back to stock the Lamin-X does look darn good. A couple of MINI buds of mine have done it. If you take your time and do it right it looks 90% as good as painted.:thumbsup: