GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hell from the UK

Jamzo64

Briskodian
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia vRS
Edit: Ooops, sorry I seem to have put this in the wrong part of your forum, sorry bout that :redface:

Very interested in forum guy's even though I don't own a VW!.
I don't believe you can get these over there, but I own a Skoda Octavia vRS which essentialy has the same running gear and many parts from the VW Golf MkV and Jetta.

I'm on here to pick up some tips from you regarding the tuning options you have for the 2.0T FSI (the same engine as in my car).

If you havn't seen one before there is a piccy bellow. So far I have added the Carbonio Air Intake with a k&N Air Filter, Milltek Turbo Back Exhaust, Nuespeed Engine Bush, Nuespeed Short Shifter with REVO StageII. I also have the Nuespeed Power Pulley waiting to be fitted but I understand that there may be a few problems fitting that?.

Anyhow, look forward to talking some more :thumbsup:

Last edited:

johnny12345

Touring Car Champion
Dude thats a sick car. Is it AWD? I wonder if the power of that 2.0t is rated the same as here in North America? You got a good list of mods already. How about a little drop, and then your set untill stage 3 comes along. Any interior pics?

Jamzo64

Briskodian
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia vRS
Dude thats a sick car. Is it AWD? I wonder if the power of that 2.0t is rated the same as here in North America? You got a good list of mods already. How about a little drop, and then your set untill stage 3 comes along. Any interior pics?
Is 'sick' good? :iono: :tongue: .

Front wheel drive like the Golf and rated at 200bhp from the factory. With the mods I have done it's running around 280bhp but I ain't done a RR yet!.

Don't have any interior pics but here's the link to the manufacturers website