GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

For Sale Stock 15" Rabbit steelies

jl_rabbit

Ready to race!
Hi Guys,

I just got a set of 17" for my ride thanks to br0wnk1dd for the good deal, so I don't need my 15" anymore ,I was thinking to keep it as a winter tires but I live IN NYC so, I don't have garage to keep two sets of rims the tires have 4650 miles most Highway they are Continental Pro Contact, the rims are in great conditions with no bends, the platic covers 3 are in perfect conditions 1 of them has a ligth scrach on it thanks to my GF but is hard to notice. if someone is interested please PM me I can deliver to up to 100 miles from the city fro free or local pick up from NYC is welcome.

I'm asking for $300 OBO for All

Attachments

• VW2 001.jpg
    VW2 001.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 748
  • VW2 006.jpg
    VW2 006.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 677
  • VW2 004.jpg
    VW2 004.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 668
  • VW2 008.jpg
    VW2 008.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 684
  • VW2 009.jpg
    VW2 009.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 669

jl_rabbit

Ready to race!
Shipping is option PM me for a quote :thumbsup: Each tire set weights around 50 lb. and my zip is 10025 if you guys wnat to check :thumbsup:

gti mkv

Ready to race!
Too bad these ain't gonna fit on the GTI's because of the big front brakes. The smallest size of wheels you can mount onto a GTI is 16".

he is correct....not enough brake clearance. i got passat steelies for myself...i'll see if i can come up with some for you guys i'll get back to you

jl_rabbit

Ready to race!
That's sucks what I'm going to do now :iono: I can't keep it as a decoration in my room and I never think will not fit in the GTI well maybe someone just want the tires or I will try to sell them on ebay :frown:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
That's sucks what I'm going to do now :iono: I can't keep it as a decoration in my room and I never think will not fit in the GTI well maybe someone just want the tires or I will try to sell them on ebay :frown:

keep em and next time you go buy tires for your rims see if you can get a discount if you give them your old tires to a tireshop ?

gti mkv

Ready to race!
you should always keep your stocks. one day you will need them.