GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ripped interior??

Hkysk8r07

Banned
Car(s)
07 reflex silver gti
does anybody else have the seat fabric pulling away from the handle that you pull on to gain access to the rear seating area?? on the drivers side in my 07 GTI the fabric has a gap around the handle where it seems to have come unglued or something. because the passenger side is holding fine. when i bring my car in for it's free 5k service i'm gonna mention it to the dealer. it should be somehting that happens on a new car esp. if i'm paying over 20k for the car

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
That ain't right. Get it fixed under warranty. Sorry to hear that this has happened :-/

RoccoRed

I Wanna Go Fast!
i had a problem with my passenger seat...not the same problem, but i asked them to take a look at it..the ordered that part no questions asked im going tomorrow to get it fixed

you should have no problem getting it fixed

Hkysk8r07

Banned
Car(s)
07 reflex silver gti
just thought i'd update the thread: took my car in for it's 5K service a few weeks ago on a thursday. pointed out the problem to the service manager, he took a photo of it and emailed it to the regional person for claims

they gave me a call the very next day saying it was covered under warranty. so that monday i dropped the car off at 9am and picked it up at 3 with a new seat cover.

(i tried to get the bad cover but it had to be shredded or sent back to VW or something... i was talking with one of the other head service guys who was gonna look around and try and get it for me. because if i get it back i wanna have an interlagos shift boot made)