GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What do you pay for insurance?

gti5dr06

Autocross Newbie
I've been quoted 207/month for state farm for two ppl covering the gti and my current civic..just wondering if this is a good rate or not and how it compares to other ppl's rates

Turbo GTI

Autocross Newbie
I pay 437 a month with progressive and I'm 21. It's that high because I live in New York. They make so much money off of you and you don't ever get into an accident

skunksweat

Go Kart Newbie
I pay 437 a month with progressive and I'm 21. It's that high because I live in New York. They make so much money off of you and you don't ever get into an accident

I feel you man I live in MA pay 400 a month for 10months with a 10% down payment.. its around $4600 a year... I never caused an accident, im 21, am loosing my licence for 60 days starting the 28th.. (have 7 motor-vehicle violations since 2003)
F*ck you Tax-a-chusetts!!
ok i had to let that out

Turbo GTI

Autocross Newbie
i suppose mine'll drop as i get closer to 25..watch acoustics be like 50/month next year..lucky guy

looks like should check out farmers insurance

Damn acoustics.. yeah i really do think i need to check out farmers insurance... but I dont' think they insure in New York City

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
i pay 2700/year i live in Mass. and im 19yrs old...its going down to like 2100next year ive been told when i go to the next step...Mass. sucks when it comes to insurance

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
770 every 6months, 2 accidents last year, 1 speeding ticket.

gti5dr06

Autocross Newbie
hmm with progressive i was quote 182/mo for my old car and 2k7 gti..with coverage for 2..guess its not that much after all...still i'd like to see some more east coasters quotes here..from what i can tell MA and CA love to kill with their rates..dpham for example is already 25 but his insurance is still more than mine and thats for just one car