GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I hate to beat a dead horse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
But once again & now more than ever (with the introduction of the TSI motor in the GTI) I feel the need to have engine specific thread sections.

(old thread that went crazy & locked. http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42319 )

So what if its tex like in format. At least its organized. Right now its chaos. :yikes:
+ the added organization should help attract new members whom won't be intimidated by the chaos.

Last edited:

Genome

Hippest Teacher. Ever.
I think its a good idea, different Engines are going to require different sections in the forums, it prevents confusion when we get into parts that are TSI/FSI specific.

just my .02 cents!

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
I think its a good idea, different Engines are going to require different sections in the forums, it prevents confusion when we get into parts that are TSI/FSI specific.

just my .02 cents!

I whole-heartedly agree. :thumbsup:

Genome

Hippest Teacher. Ever.
bump.

its getting a bit crowded in the forum with different posts and different engines.

Its making life a bit difficult when people ask for feedback on a part only for those of us replying to come to the conclusion that they have a TSI engine, not a FSI engine.

Any input/updates mods?

cbursten

Banned
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI 6MT
Do it, because I have no idea where I am right now. And neither do the TSI guys. But for totally different reasons.

norsairius

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE DSG
sounds good to me!

I'm actually using this website in a project I'm doing for a class, haha.

I basically have to make a propostion of sorts that will help with the organization of this place that will help everyone work better and more efficiently and whatnot, etc.

I turned in that proposal last week though and I've yet to get feedback from my professor.

you'll more than likely be reading a post from me about it sometime in the near future since I'm supposed to get opinions and feedback from the people involved.

v-dub89

Go Kart Champion
Maybe it would be a good idea to have a specific section for the rabbit 2.5 engine also? Although there isn't too many rabbits on here...

Status
Not open for further replies.