GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Xenon temperature fog lights?

walangij

D1 2010!
Right now I have yellow polarg fog light bulbs in my foglights and am not all that impressed with them. I believe that it's personal opinion, but I do not love them as much as I did, or so I think. I believe that it was on this forum that I saw a topic about fog lights that matched the color of our bi-xenon lights, but were not HID. Does anyone have any pictures of fog lights that match the bi-xenon lights? I have not been able to find any and am hoping that someone in this community would.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
well, 4 actually being able 2 c in the fog, the yellow is better, but yea, u can prolly get that same white color, but it won't b as bright as the HID's. Personally i love the yellowfogs. just don't wanna take the time 2 change the bulbs.

ketchupfreak

Go Kart Champion
I contacted HOEN about a group buy of some sort. They said they cant really do group buys but might be able to get us free shipping. I will keep you guys updated.

Im still debating on getting the xenon matched or the yellow fogs.

Understeer'd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 VW Golf (BPY)

kt620498

DubC VW
Car(s)
2007 Jetta GLI
check the DIY in the forums and check the compiled list of DIY and in there is a thread on blub replacement and fog light blub replacement and its all in there, my hoen xenonmatch's are on their way, its worth getting them its a cheaper mod, and it looks nice

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130

Last edited:

kt620498

DubC VW
Car(s)
2007 Jetta GLI
hey man just in case, im just trying to get my posts up to be cool like you

kt620498

DubC VW
Car(s)
2007 Jetta GLI
HID's not installed at factory, are NOT leagal in any state. FEDS.:frown: made that one up.

the hoen lights arent hid's, they are just color match bulbs

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI
hey man just in case, im just trying to get my posts up to be cool like you

Wonderful. The point is, we're getting a ton of super old threads revived lately, and it kinda sucks. Those threads died off, and the OP's either don't really remember them, have logically moved on/accomplished what they needed to, or don't even post here anymore.