GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forge Motorsport and Revo Technik @ H2Oi

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI Pkg 0
As the end of September draws near, anticipation is building everywhere within the VAG community regarding one of it’s most time honored and favorite enthusiast events; H2O International in Ocean City, Maryland.

The show will fall on the weekend of the 27th and 28th this year (only 2 short weeks from now), and it’s expected to be the biggest and best to date.

For the third year running, Forge Motorsport will be sponsoring the event, a favorite of our own staff, and we plan to have more product on display and available for sale than ever before. We will have all of our most popular and best selling products available for the both the 1.8T and the 2.0T FSI turbocharged applications, and everything will be discounted.

We are also extremely pleased to be able to offer discounts on Revo Technik software tuning during the show as well, following the partnership and dealer arrangement established with them earlier this year. All applications offered by Revo will be available.

As an added bonus, we will be offering an additional discount above and beyond the normal show specials for those who wish to sign up for Revo software tuning prior to the show dates.

Those persons will be able to select their preferred day (Saturday or Sunday) and time (during show hours only) during which to have the software tuning carried out. Appointments will be setup on an hourly basis.

Please contact me directly via PM or e-mail for more details.

mike@forgemotorsport.com

Here is a list of those items which will be available for purchase at the show:

1.8T

007P and 007P-A Diverter Valves
SPLTR Hybrid Valves
Cold-Air Intakes
Silicone Induction Hoses (Turbo Inlet Pipes) 1, 2, 3, 4
Silicone Boost Hose Kits 1, 2
Front Mount Intercoolers
Side Mount Intercoolers
Diverter Valve Relocation Kits 1, 2
Powerflex Dog-Bone Bushing Replacements
EGR Block Off Plates
Short Shifter Kits – Front to Back and Side to Side

2.0T FSI

Replacment Valve Kits
Valve Spacers – Standard and Adjustable
Cold-Air Intakes
Silicone Boost Hose Kits
Front Mount TWINtercoolers 1, 2, 3, 4
Powerflex Motor Mount Bushing Inserts
Short Shifter Kits – Front to Back and Side to Side

Misc.

Redesigned MK1 Audi TT and MK4 R32 Adjustable Rear Control Arms
Unos Ball and Spring Manual Boost Controllers
Engine Dress Up Components
Wheel Spacers
Stubby Antennas

If you don’t see something listed that you would be interested in picking up at the show, let me know and I’ll do my best to make sure we bring it along.

Also, if yourself or a friend will be bringing a non-VAG car to the show, and would be interested in picking up a product that we offer for another application, again, let me know and I’ll do my best to bring it with us. Mitsubishi, Subaru, BMW, Mini Cooper, etc.

If anyone has any more specific questions, please feel free to contact me.

We look forward to seeing you at the show.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
i'll be there...again this year giving my money away....

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI Pkg 0
Just one week to go. :happyanim:

Get in touch if you're interested in signing up for tuning. We still have open spots. :thumbsup:

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI Pkg 0
Look for this cruising up I-95 tomorrow and Friday, followed by a couple of very suspect looking goofballs in a cargo van.

Contact me now to reserve your spot for tuning. :thumbup: