GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Window and back wiper problem :(

golftdi

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
HI all,
THis is my first post on the board so big HI :w00t: and how ya doing ?

I got a 05 Golf TDI sport and have a problem with the back wiper and drivers electric window.

The wiper some times doesn't work. I have to turn the car off and restart it before it will work, is this a common fault? Whats the cure ?

Also the drivers electric window when driving along halfway down and I attemp to put it up all the way up by pulling back on the switch, it goes all the way down! and won't go back up unless I hold the switch fully, right to the top!! Again is this a common fault? Whats the cure ?

Ps. I've done 10,000 miles now. And he is one year old. Is it time for a service ??

Love to here from you guys

Golftdi:headbang:

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
golftdi said:
HI all,
THis is my first post on the board so big HI :w00t: and how ya doing ?

I got a 05 Golf TDI sport and have a problem with the back wiper and drivers electric window.

The wiper some times doesn't work. I have to turn the car off and restart it before it will work, is this a common fault? Whats the cure ?

Also the drivers electric window when driving along halfway down and I attemp to put it up all the way up by pulling back on the switch, it goes all the way down! and won't go back up unless I hold the switch fully, right to the top!! Again is this a common fault? Whats the cure ?

Ps. I've done 10,000 miles now. And he is one year old. Is it time for a service ??

Love to here from you guys

Golftdi:headbang:
The window thing? Happens to me now and then, pain in the ass. As far as my wiper, no problems yet. Persoanlly it doesnt bother me enough to have it looked at. VWs/Audis usualy have stupid little electral problems like this.

.:B

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI
I got a problem wif my rear wiper as well. The damn thing wipes even when I don't turn it on!!

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
i noticed if have the wipers on and put my car in reverse the rear window wiper goes on by itself...its pretty cool lil feature.