GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thule Products Now Available at North American Motorsports

Status
Not open for further replies.

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion

North American Motorsports is proud to announce that we have added Thule to our ever expanding line of auto accessories. We are in the process of adding the entire line of Thule products to our site. You can check all the Thule products on our site by clicking here.

Below we have listed the rack kits designed specifically for your car and a variety of accessories that can be used with that Thule rack. Any questions, do not hesitate to contact us by any of means below :thumbup:

To kick off our partnership with Thule, we have all Thule parts 10% off retail and we are offering free ground shipping in the lower 48 states on all complete rack systems and select accessories. These prices are good until 10/15/2006.

Complete Roof Rack Systems
Thule Roof Rack System - $216.00 with FREE ground shipping - Fits the MK V GTI, Jetta and Rabbit

Thule Rapid Aero Roof Rack System - $272.00 with FREE ground shipping - Fits the MK V Jetta and Rabbit

A Sample of the Thule Accessories at North American Motorsports

Thule Big Mouth Upright - $90.00 plus shipping

Thule Sidearm - $125.00 plus shipping

Thule Flat Top 6 Pair Ski Carrier - $108.00 with free ground shipping

Thule Large Fairing (44 Inches) - $54.00 plus shipping

Thule Lock Cylinders (4 Pack) - $38.00 plus shipping

We have many more accessories on our website and we will be adding even more over the next couple weeks. If you can't find a Thule part on our website, please just contact us toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS and we would be happy to help you over the phone :thumbup:

Length of Sale:
Our 10% off and Free shipping Promo will be good until 10/15/2006.

Tax:
All Connecticut customers will be charged 6% Connecticut Sales tax.

Shipping:
All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in expidited shipping, please call us. Also, customers in Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada will be charged additional shipping fees.

Payment:
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal. All website orders can be done directly through our site http://www.namotorsports.net. Please just click any of the product links above to go directly to our site. Call us toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS to place your order over the phone.

Contact Info:
Phone: 1-877-NAMOTORS
Email: justin@namotorsports.net
IM: justin@namotorsports
AIM: NAMtrsprts
MSN: sales@namotorsports.net
Yahoo: NAMtrsprts

Any questions, feel free to PM me or call toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS :thumbup:

Anterrabae

Banned
Just ordered my rack set up. GREAT customer service, best I've had in a long time. Nissan part companies could learn a thing or two. Thanks!! :D[/thread revival]

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
Just ordered my rack set up. GREAT customer service, best I've had in a long time. Nissan part companies could learn a thing or two. Thanks!! :D[/thread revival]

Thanks for the order. This will be shipping out tomorrow for you :thumbup:

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
Can you guys get me a 668tt frontier cargo box?

Or a 676XT Cascade 1100

Would you be willing to pick this up here at our Connecticut location? These are very large and thus very costly to ship. Let me know and I can get you a price :thumbsup:

shylo

i <3 (())
It's ok man. I Bought a Yakima box off a friend for $100 and just ordered the OEM base carriers for $195 shipped BRAND NEW from South Shore VW!!

Anterrabae

Banned
Thanks Justin, just got it in today and had it installed in 2 hours.

sucks it had to get here after christmas though

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
We just got in another Thule stocking order. We have all the kits in stock and ready to ship. Get your ski/snowboard setups now! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.