GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First GTG in Burbank Empire Center Come Join Wednesday Sept 6th.

mKvDuBBy

SoFa KiNg FaSt
Car(s)
MKV GTI
It looks like this will be the first GTG in Burbank. I hope it will be a good turnout so we can try to do this once a month or bi weekly. I want a meet somewhere that is close to me on Weds. If anyone wants to join I will see if we can get enough people and we can start one on Weds if you guys are willing. Im in the glendale area. It looks like people are going to show up. We will most likely meet at the Best Buy end of the empire center.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: BE THERE . . . LAST WEEK WAS ABOUT 20+ VW'S COME SUPPORT YOUR FELLOW DUBBERS

Wednesday Sept 20th.
1501 N Victory Pl
Burbank, CA 91502, US
7:30 - Whenever

Last edited:

redmarkv

TR MkV
just curious but how did the meetup turnout? i live in la crescenta like 10 minutes away so im down to chill

redmarkv

TR MkV

mKvDuBBy

SoFa KiNg FaSt
Car(s)
MKV GTI
wow 20+ sounds good ill be there for sure...whats ure name man n which dub is urs? so at least i know someone =p im daniel btw wid the red markv

My name is Richard im usually the only one with the MKV. I have a MKV United Grey GTI. There is going to be another big meet this Thursday in Glendale. check out this link http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2812480 if you want to caravan hit me up. 818-497-0865 :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

redmarkv

TR MkV
My name is Richard im usually the only one with the MKV. I have a MKV United Grey GTI. There is going to be another big meet this Thursday in Glendale. check out this link http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2812480 if you want to caravan hit me up. 818-497-0865 :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

yea that sounds good...in fact thats right down the way from my place...ill be there w/ a friend. sorry to sound like a newb but wat does caravan mean =p well if u wanna cruise there together im down for that....are any of ure friends comin down too?

mKvDuBBy

SoFa KiNg FaSt
Car(s)
MKV GTI
yea that sounds good...in fact thats right down the way from my place...ill be there w/ a friend. sorry to sound like a newb but wat does caravan mean =p well if u wanna cruise there together im down for that....are any of ure friends comin down too?

caravan is just rolling together. Its just going to be my cousin and I. I am trying to find out if more people are going to come with us.