GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any 06's stilll around?

ketchupfreak

Go Kart Champion
About 3 or 4 months ago when I was looking for a cw package 0 dsg, I was actually quoted about 23500 OTD for an 06. I went yesterday and there are only 07's on the lot and they said 23500 was IMPOSSIBLE. This was at Pasadena VW btw. Are there any more 06's available or anywhere I can get a 07 at that price?

mKvDuBBy

SoFa KiNg FaSt
Car(s)
MKV GTI
That is almost impossible to get around the LA area. it will probably run you around 25000 for package 0.

Kauz

Go Kart Newbie
bought my car in norcal beginning of this month hoping to get the 3.9% on the 06. Dealership I went to , Vacaville, were out and said it's hard to find 06's, but i ended up w/ a 5dr so it really didn't matter. Good Luck.

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
it'z not impossible 2 get it 4 that price, the only difference between the 06 and 07, is $100

h82bslo

Autocross Newbie
you should be able to get it for less than 25K OTD after taxes...
i have a 06 package 0 and got it for 22.6 OTD.

dug

Passed Driver's Ed
you should talk to derek douglas from mckenna vw in norwalk, i just bought my gti from him few days ago
he sold it to me for 500 over invoice price. hes on vwvortex and i got in touch with him through there, u should try to contact him

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
dug said:
you should talk to derek douglas from mckenna vw in norwalk, i just bought my gti from him few days ago
he sold it to me for 500 over invoice price. hes on vwvortex and i got in touch with him through there, u should try to contact him

i picked my 07 gti from derek in july for 250 over invoice. very easy, and no hassle :)

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
BuNkErMoNkEy said:
That is almost impossible to get around the LA area. it will probably run you around 25000 for package 0.

yeah, pretty much impossible, unless you have some very good connections. invoice with the ad and destination fee is 22310, or about 24500 otd. the op wants it 1000 below invoice, which is highly unlikely unless you've got some good connections.