GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Puttinontheshades

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
Any body got their FAST tinted up yet? Im getting mine done right now as I type. Soon as it gets done I'll post some pics. Should look pretty sweet, whent with 15% all around. :cool:

Icranon

Sold my GTI 4 Mustang
Car(s)
08 Mustang gt/cs
mine looks very good, i have 20 percent all the way around expect for the windshield

:w00t: :w00t: :thumbup: :thumbup: :respekt:

the_saint

Touring Car Champion

*DOH! you beat me to it

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
damn u both beat me to it, ill have my pics posted in about an hour and half. waiting on my buddy to pick me up to o get my FAST.

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
Not a great picture (cell phone) but this is 18% "gun metal" from Tint World. I don't know if they have locations outside of Florida, but these guys do an awesome job. They use 3M metallic tint so it's top notch quality; "gun metal" keeps the most UV and heat rays out of your car.. and it looks great.

By the way, when you're in the market for tint, find a shop that uses a machine that cuts their tint. All they do is input the year/make/model of the car and it cuts it automatically. Let me tell you, it's PERFECTLY aligned! No funny-looking gaps; it's right along the edge of the window.

EDIT: I just noticed from the picture it looks like mirror tint. It's not :redface:

I'll try and post some better pictures later.

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
Here they are just got it back. Oh yea ignore the dirt please, havn't had time to polish here up yet. I work nights so the dew just mixes in witht he day time dirt and lokks really nasty. Heres to the weekends.

Attachments

• tint1.jpg
    tint1.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 515
  • tint2.jpg
    tint2.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 632
  • tint4.jpg
    tint4.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 530
  • tint5.jpg
    tint5.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 493
  • tint6.jpg
    tint6.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
My United Grey gets done tomorrow morning.

Horizon

Drag Race Newbie
kidkusu,

How good is that tint while driving around at night or even day? Is it hard to see out of?