GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone interested in in-dash Nav system group buy?

pizan619

Ready to race!
I am working on a group buy for an in dash nav unit. i really want the pioneer avic-z1 or the eclipse 6600 but they are both over 2k so i tried to negotiate a better price and worked out a deal.

the pioneer is 2250 and can get them for 1700 with 15 people buying
the eclipse is 2199 and would be 1600 with 15 people buying.

let me know if anyone is interested because i am dying for one of these and cannot wait any longer!!!!!!!!!

this would be a killer deal if i could get enough serious interest....

Please leave a comment as to whether you would be seriously interested or not.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
DAMN for that much, y didnt u get the oem? it looks so much better than any aftermarket kit, all flush w/ the rest of the car...

pizan619

Ready to race!
Plyngntrffc said:
DAMN for that much, y didnt u get the oem? it looks so much better than any aftermarket kit, all flush w/ the rest of the car...

and the oem nav sucks so much compared to these systems!

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
i would be in if the timing was in feb/march. that is when i was looking at changing HUs.

rica_roel

Rally Car Newbie
but OEM is OEM, any other brands they will not match with the interior, colors, buttons, etc.

I dont understand why are still people that changes the head units on this cars, yes back in the 80´s you have to do it, a clarion equalizer, JBL speakers but now days, the cars come with such a good audio, and many more things that I do not understand.

Cheers

Ricardo

GTI2007

They do it mostly because the stock radio only has an output of 4x20W while the most aftermarket radio's have an output of 4x50W and with the dual din navigation unit because the OEM navigation unit lacks a touchscreen.

m23haz

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Bro, just look on eBay. The Eclipse one is on there right now for $1450 and its brand new.

gti mkv

Ready to race!
stock is nice, but i wouldn't recommend it. for the price, its not up to date.if a client wants navi, i send them to best buy