GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Great Night 4 Racing...

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
Well, i got outta work at 10pm last night and i go home...i'm supposed 2 go 2 a party cuz my friend is going away 4 college...he calls me and tells me he has 2 go help his dad w/ something so it'z gonna take an hour...so i just decide 2 go 4 a little drive....i go out 2 US 27 which is a small highway next 2 the everglades and i start heading North from Pines Blvd...I'm attempting a top speed run since the road is clear and the temp is low, andi only get 2 110(i got nervous being alone in the pitch black w/ no cars around). I drive 2 Weston and i pull up behind this white MKV(woohoo) and i speed past him at 100, he does the same back and we pull next 2 eachother and givethe thumbs up and parted ways...I go back out 2 US 27 from Griffin, and i try a top speed run again but only et 120 and slow down again...i was about 2 turn off back on2 Pines, when i pull up on these 2 TR GTI's, Cobalt SS, and Mazda RX-8...i pull over a little further ahead and wait...when they get moving, i fly and the cobalt and 1 of the GTI's fly by me...the other slowly caught up when i slowed down...we got further down the road and the RX-8 pulled up next 2 me and we took off at about 60 and i had a car on him and the ESP kicked in andi felt it slow me down...we make a U-turn and go again from 25mph in 2nd...we both gun it, this time, ESP OFF :burnrubber: i jump 1 1/2-2 cars on him and we hit about 110 and slow down...i meet up w/ him and the other guys and made a few friends...1 GTI had Revo Stage1 and the other stock and the cobalt and RX-8 i 4got2 ask...but boy was i happy 2 c an RX-8 in my rear view 4 the first time..:headbang:
PS-Sorry it'z long, but enjoyable.

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
i hope u like it guys lol sry it was a lil long but it was gr8 fun :thumbup: now i gotta wash all the bugs off the front of my car...:barf:

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
RX8s at are quite overrated.

Nice job.

very true, but the rx8 is designed for the twisties.. not a strait line car.. trust me the rx8 can handle the twisties better than a mini cooper.. and thats a tough one to beat!

Good races... nice to see ya made some new car buddies!