GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Police

Mateya49

Oval Champion
Car(s)
06GTI, 02Lincoln LS
I didn't really race a cop or anything I just have a funny story about being pulled over. I was driving on this single laned road today, the road splits into at a certain part and there was this cop driving slow as hell in front of me. I get very irritated when people drive slow in front of me so that was not helping the situation. When the road finally split into to I slowly passed the cop (I was not breaking the speed limit) and he pulled me over just a bit further up the street. The best part is when he came up to my window and asked if i knew what i did wrong i said "nothing at all". The officer said "you arent allowed to pass me". At this point I was pretty mad and got an additional $100 on my ticket for telling the officer that he was driving to slow and I didnt have time for his baby games.

Police usually drive somewhat fast, this guy must have been a toolbag or something.

Mateya

Mateya49

Oval Champion
Car(s)
06GTI, 02Lincoln LS
I probably wouldnt have gotten anything. I was just so pissed because he pulled me over because I did pass him. I got the $100 for talking back to him.

Mateya49

Oval Champion
Car(s)
06GTI, 02Lincoln LS
Your right, that was the hockey player/wrestler in me. Oh well it happened and I wouldnt change a thing haha.

Mateya

gCHOW

Autocross Newbie
what a tool....

if i was a cop i would just always drive slow. then i can give out tickets left and right.
what a way to abuse the system. go blue!

Jules

Loves her Hatch.
LOL, here's the kicker- if you drive too slowly, they'll pull you over for being "suspicious".:bs:

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Wow...

I always pass cops that are going the speed limit or under. The limit here is 100 (km/h) and the tolerated speed is 120. If I see a cop on the highway doing 90-110, I will pass him at 120. It's never been an issue, they don't even look at you.

That guy was a prick.

S

918hare

Go Kart Champion
Mateya49 said:
I didn't really race a cop or anything I just have a funny story about being pulled over. I was driving on this single laned road today, the road splits into at a certain part and there was this cop driving slow as hell in front of me. I get very irritated when people drive slow in front of me so that was not helping the situation. When the road finally split into to I slowly passed the cop (I was not breaking the speed limit) and he pulled me over just a bit further up the street. The best part is when he came up to my window and asked if i knew what i did wrong i said "nothing at all". The officer said "you arent allowed to pass me". At this point I was pretty mad and got an additional $100 on my ticket for telling the officer that he was driving to slow and I didnt have time for his baby games.

Police usually drive somewhat fast, this guy must have been a toolbag or something.

Mateya

Oh boy.......here we go again!! I am sure you did not get $100 added on to your ticket talking back to the officer, unless that is something new.

Not sure what type job you have, but for the topic sake lets say you sell VW's. I walk onto your lot and tell you that I think you are a F-in idiot and that you are wasting mine time. Should I then expect you to give me a great deal? I think not!

Coming on here to make yourself feel better so everyone can say what an ass the cop was is lame.

I think that you earned your ticket, try having a little respect. My guess would be you would have gotten a warning.

Mateya49

Oval Champion
Car(s)
06GTI, 02Lincoln LS
The type of job I have does not matter at all. If it does the I just graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a PhD in psychiatry. And like i said in my posts before, yes i did get a ticket and yes i did deserve it. I already said that. I just posted because it was funny nothing more and nothing less.

JonTewks

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Lol. Yeah Cops have a respectable job, except when they are idiots on power trips who do not deserve any respect. This was one of those cops. It isn't illegal to say something to them. Fight it. He doesn't deserve anyone's respect.

Slowride

Touring Car Newbie
Mateya49 said:
Your right, that was the hockey player/wrestler in me. Oh well it happened and I wouldnt change a thing haha.

Mateya

I play hockey and I don't think I would try that. Of course, my dad was a cop, so that might have something to do with it.

I am not very familiar with the ACHA, but I see it is Div 3. Is that NCAA sanctioned?

I played for UWSP (University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point), which is in the NCHA. We normally played eastern teams in the playoffs, like Middlebury, VT, Plattsburg, NY, etc.