GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How do you put a pic in your sig?

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Anybody. I know how to change Avatars but have no idea how some of you people put a pic in your sig. I've tried to drag it and cut and paste, but with no luck.:iono:

I'm not to savy with the computer.

Last edited:

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI

same as posting up a pic.

to host try www.tinypic.com they will give u an IMG tag after hosting the pic. and just copy and paste.

alf

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
As said before. I don't know too much about this. So from what you're saying I still don't understand. It's not the same as posting a pic. To post a pic I just click browse and double click on one of the pics I've saved. I don't know where to even go to put or what it means to "put lint to picture here"?

So if anyone wants to explain this in more detail 9step by step) for the learning impaired then I'd be very appreciative.:bonk: Sorry.

GXX

Autocross Newbie
Using alf's example.

1) go to tinypic.com.
2) upload image by clicking browse, then upload.
3) 3 fields are given to you, copy the one in the middle where it says [ IMG ].
4) After copying that line, go and edit your signature here on golfmkv.
5) Paste what you copied just now into your signature.
6) Enjoy the wonderful world of an image signature.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Thanks! I'll give it a try later. I'm between waiting periods on my clear coat spraying of my center caps. Time to go add another coat.:burnrubber:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
^^^I agree. I'm not even sure I'll ever do it. I just wanted to know how in case my car is ever to where I want it to be. Nothing wrong with learning new computer skills eh? I don't know how to attach any