GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

" I need your advice "

bcaciopp

A smile every mile.
You might also build one at vw.com to see what the costs are. What is the most you are willing to accept for a monthly payment? Whatever that price is, dont tell the salesman but start lower and work your way up.

mre212

Go Kart Champion
i used to be a MCS salesman. Try doing what alf said and do it towards the end of the month. Dealerships will be trying to get out all remaining stock. Plus the 06 ones are soon to be out the door. Visit the same dealership 2, 3 times but never commit until you know that you have the best price. They will blink first.

mre212

Go Kart Champion
yeah, you can email. But i know that i would def. take someone more seriously if they were standing in front of me. If you live in an area that has a few Vw dealerships around. Take the time and stop in, you get to know the person you might be dealing with and more importantly, they know you. Once they see you more than once, they know you could be a serios buyer and they wont want to lose the sale to a rival VW dealership. That comes in handy when you want to neg. if you dont, well then go the email route.

turbodsg

Ready to race!
maybe you can try VW Santa Monica... I bought mine from there and they offered me discounts right away... most dealers wont really offer much discounts..

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
davidkickz said:
Hi,
I am living in LA right now, and really want to get a GTI 2.0, 4 drs, gray color, auto transmission with base package.
So far the best quote i got is 25K, do you know if that is a good deal? That is a deal i got from Orange County, so if you guys think it is good, I will just drive there and get it!

Pls give me some advice, first time getting a new car!!

David

25k otd, or 25k + ttl?