GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EOS & GTI interior same?

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
K...the EOS has the aluminum dash trim on our cars available in Piano Black. Do you think these would fit on our cars? The ash tray area is available on OEMPL.US and says it will work on our cars. I think Piano Black Trim would look killer!!!

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Annnnd....aparently I have stumped everyone. I will go to the dealership and see if I can tell by looking at the EOS.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
That's what would suck....the doors would need to match.

landon

tearing up the oxygen
the trim that goes around the radio on the EOS will not work on the GTI, however i am 99% positive that all of the other trim pieces would infact work on the GTI.

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
AFAIK and from what I've seen (in person) the interior of the EOS is damn near identical to the interior of the Golf. All the bits should cross over (gotta love modular manufacturing processes).
I've not yet sat in an EOS, merely looked closely at, so I'm not vouching for this 100%, but all the trim bits and pieces should carry on straight over (even the door trims.

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
AFAIK and from what I've seen (in person) the interior of the EOS is damn near identical to the interior of the Golf. All the bits should cross over (gotta love modular manufacturing processes).
I've not yet sat in an EOS, merely looked closely at, so I'm not vouching for this 100%, but all the trim bits and pieces should carry on straight over (even the door trims.

I saw in the Eos the other day and, while a lot of interior trim pieces are identical to the GTI's, not all of them are. I'm almost positive that the dash trim around the radio will fit; it looks exactly the same.

The Eos I sat in had aluminum trim around the radio. I didn't like it too much. I really liked the trim around the a/c vents, though. That definitely won't fit, though :frown: