GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Finishing the interior lighting

RSC17

R32 OG
I'm dropping the GTI off tomorrow at a place down the street from me. I was bored one day and figured I would finish the red LED lighting in the car. Since you have the two shining down on the console I thought it would look really cool if i had red LED's under the driver and passenger dash. I think it will turn out well. I've never put interior lighting on my other car but I figured since VW started it, I would finish it. :biggrin:

I'll post pics when I get it back.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
Hmm... Ever since I looked at the Scion TC with their option of colored LEDs below the dash... I thought it was pretty damn hot.

Though, with the GTI, I do love the color accent at night with the blue and red... so possibly... putting blue LEDs below the dash wouldnt be a bad idea afterall i guess. I guess i just want a calm, relaxing environment if i put in the LEDs.

I hope your red turns out nice.

RSC17

R32 OG
I hope so too. and hopefully it won't look like the hondas and old eclipse gs's rolling around here.

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
I have replaced a few lights already with BLUE LED cluster bulb replacements. What I need next is a DIY on removing the overhead console to get at thouse maplights.

RoccoRed

I Wanna Go Fast!
did you have any problems installing them...i put them in my car and they worked for a few minutes then they ALL went out...this is the second time it happened, the first time it was a blown fuse so i checked it this time and it is fine...i can't firgure out what happened

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
wheres the pics

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Hey GTI kid. I can't wait for the pics. And if I really like it then we may have to meet up again so I can see it in person and get the info from you. Later.