GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Workout

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
So I went to the gym this morning to get a little work out. Did about 45 minutes of cardio and a little light lifting (While studying). So the meat and potatoes of the story is that while leaving Fort Frucker My Fast wanted a little work out as well :headbang: . So there was a Nissan Sentra SER in front of me and he was kinda acting the fool, taking the turns slow and then accelerating through them trying to show out My fast just played it cool. :wink: Once we left the gate going towards Enterprise, Al he punched it, well my fast was allready in "S" on the DSG. While water it seemed was pouring out of his exhaust My fast started to rapidly climb in RPM shifting about 200 south of the redline. :burnrubber: This road mind you is a slight up hill and as i began to hunt him down and then peel the paint off of his car from bumper to bumber i quickly left him. My fast was doing about 105 in 4th gear by the time i had gone about 1/4 mile, give or take (i'll remeasure it tonight and repost) Needless to say he was about 1/8 mile behind me when i decided to return my fast to normal operation and traveled another 2.5 miles befor turning off. Well Mr. Ricer did not even try to catch up. I think he was owned by the FAST :evil: So moral of the story is be sure to let you FAST get their daily workout

Texas_MkV

FIA World Rally Car Champion
:thumbsup: I love stories like that. Congratulations on the win.

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
kidkusu said:
So I went to the gym this morning to get a little work out. Did about 45 minutes of cardio and a little light lifting (While studying). So the meat and potatoes of the story is that while leaving Fort Frucker My Fast wanted a little work out as well :headbang: . So there was a Nissan Sentra SER in front of me and he was kinda acting the fool, taking the turns slow and then accelerating through them trying to show out My fast just played it cool. :wink: Once we left the gate going towards Enterprise, Al he punched it, well my fast was allready in "S" on the DSG. While water it seemed was pouring out of his exhaust My fast started to rapidly climb in RPM shifting about 200 south of the redline. :burnrubber: This road mind you is a slight up hill and as i began to hunt him down and then peel the paint off of his car from bumper to bumber i quickly left him. My fast was doing about 105 in 4th gear by the time i had gone about 1/4 mile, give or take (i'll remeasure it tonight and repost) Needless to say he was about 1/8 mile behind me when i decided to return my fast to normal operation and traveled another 2.5 miles befor turning off. Well Mr. Ricer did not even try to catch up. I think he was owned by the FAST :evil: So moral of the story is be sure to let you FAST get their daily workout

Rechecked the distance formt he gate to the gas station and it was just under 4/10 of a mile. That rascle was movin up hill like it was getting [aid to do so and I wasn't even really pushing her that hard.:headbang:

AlphAZender

Drag Race Newbie
kidkusu said:

So let me get this straight... You were going 105 on a public highway? Not too smart. I hope you are not trying to impress someone with this nonsense.

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
AlphAZender said:
So let me get this straight... You were going 105 on a public highway? Not too smart. I hope you are not trying to impress someone with this nonsense.
yea it was a public highway, and no i wasnt trying to impress anybody. If it were a privat highway would that have been smart? Let me guess you never drive fast right. :moon: :stupid: :flame:

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
some people dont get you have to take your ride up a knotch otherwise, why did you buy a car with a turbo charger if your not going to use it?

your fast must be happy. =)

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
I do not know if it was a spec V or not, didnt pay attention. He did give a little of a fight though, but you could tell each time he was shifting, cause the DSG just kept pulling and pulling.

h82bslo

Autocross Newbie
nothing wrong with a little fun. still a little on the dangerous side.
just saw a car get t-boned this morning.
suv ran a red. the person in the civic had to be taken away in an ambulance.

BLACKMAGICGTI'06

Rally Car Champion
h82bslo said:
nothing wrong with a little fun. still a little on the dangerous side.
just saw a car get t-boned this morning.
suv ran a red. the person in the civic had to be taken away in an ambulance.
Guys and Gals don't forget that it don't have to be you who is wrong to cause an accident like that if someone had run a red and you hit them at 105 its very likely there will be fatalities. including the car just be smart and keep your fast under control...

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
Ok Ok now let set up the sean befor everyone gets their panties in a knot. No red light, No side streets, just 4/10ths of a mile in about the middle of no-where. Yea anything can happen, a blow out, a deer jumping out in the road. You can what if it to death but if this post were from Germany where 105 miles is nothing, none of these what ifs would be happening. Granted I have only been driving for 14 years and have had two accidents, only one was my fault, and both were under 35 MPH, I feel I am capable of accepting the responsibilities of my own actions. I just dont however need anyone to tell me how smart I am, or judge my character for the fact that I drive fast. I started out driving fast in germany on the Autobahns and once it is something you have done it is something you will do for a long time. If anyone else would like to tell me how dangerous it was please just send me a PM so everyone else doesn't have to read it, or better yet just lets consider my self punished. I will not post anymore threads of me giving my FAST a little exercise. :w00t:

Shit off topic speaking of fast, last night while out on one of my training flights in the UH-60 Blackhawk we were clipping along at about 160 knots (bout 182MPH)pretty damn fast for a helicopter.