GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Paintless dent removal, unable to get dent... grrr...

Bluechair

Passed Driver's Ed
Well I have a big (to me) dent in my MK5! I called the PDR guy and he came out to examine the dent. He says that since it is so close to the wheel well he can't get to it very well:frown:

Here is an image to help show where the dent actually is. The problem appears to be that there is a piece of sheetmetal covering the inside of the wheel well preventing him from getting to it.

ding.JPG

Has anyone else had a dent in this area? Could the PDR guy get to it?

I have a feeling that this guy just wasn't up to the task, and didn't really want me to be there...

Please tell me he is wrong and there is some PDR guy that can fix this. I really don't have the money to get this done "proper"...

Thanks for your help!

Mike

Last edited:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Nice guy on the curb. Is that you?:wink:

That spot would be tough!

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
I saw this thing at like the As Seen on TV store....it has a suction cup, then two arms with two more suction cups...well you put the middled cup over the dent, then suction on the two arms. Then you turn the crank and like a wine-opener, it slowly pulls the middle cup up and pops the dent out... I think it was called "Pops-A Dent" or something like that. Not sure if it would work, or if it would make it worse, but just an idea...

Maybe try another PDR guy?