GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I got tints...

stangg172006

____ like a Rabbit.
Car(s)
'08 Rabbit S
i got 5% in the back and 30% up front. looks much better imo, but i have to go back tomarrow to get a wrinkle fixed. What do you guys think?

Before:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I'm a huge fan of tinting cars right away. So good job there. But I must admit, it's a little too much contrast for me. Not trying to sound negative or anything. I just think a little more ressemblance in the windows would have looked nicer. Maybe a 20% with a 35% or a 5% with a 20% or something to that nature (I'm not really sure). To me the windows in the back (or front) look out of place when they're next to the other ones. But that's just me. To each his own.:thumbsup:
P.S. Good luck with the wrinkle.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
dpham00 said:
i did 50/20 on my car. sure, it looks a little odd, but i think 50 all around is too light, and 20 all around runs a higher risk of a ticket.

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5596
It doesn't seem so obvious on your car. Maybe it's because you didn't show a profile pic of yours. I understand the reasoning. I just don't think it looks as nice as trying to get the 2 windows to have a less noticeable difference. No offense. I'm going to leave it alone now. I don't want to jack this thread. No harm meant.:thumbsup:

gatorfast

man amongst boys
Not to be picky but why does everyone say "tints"? I have never heard someone say tints instead of tint in my life until I stumbled upon this site.

Anyway, car looks good.

landon

tearing up the oxygen
gatorfast said:
Not to be picky but why does everyone say "tints"? I have never heard someone say tints instead of tint in my life until I stumbled upon this site.

Anyway, car looks good.

haha, it will only get worse my friend. it has become one of my "forum per peeves" over the last year or so.

it is window tint; as in, i got my windows tinted, or do you like the way my window tint looks. :biggrin:

natypes

Ready to race!
gatorfast said:

Anyway, car looks good.

lol I was going to say the same thing. "Tints" sounds too much like 'tits'