GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS 2004 VW R32 w/HPA FT360, 14,200 miles

TheOriginalRalph

FS 2004 VW R32 w/HPA FT360, 13,266 miles SOLD PENDING

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Super clean condition, only 13,266 miles with lots of upgrades. Car is DBP blue, and original paint, no accidents and in Virginia. There is a spot on the hood that was touched up. Interior is in perfect shape, and has the cloth/leather seats

I just corrected mileage - have no idea why i remembered 14,200 - should have looked at the gauge before posting

Upgrades:
HPS FT360 installed at 9,400 miles, by Induktion Motorsports. FT360 pulls like a freight train - has always run flawlessly, whether on the "go" pedal or not, driveability is like VW designed and installed it.

SSR Comp H wheels (18" wheels) these are the prebankruptcy wheels, super lite - 15.1 lbs per, w/Dunlops Wintersport M&S IIs mounted at 2500 mile mark, have two spare wheels. One rear rim has real slight dent in it from tire change, but you'll have to look for it, - no vibration felt below 100MPH and haven't run it above 100mph since so can't speak about any vibration there

Full size tire mounted in trunk (SSR Comp H with orig Goodyear F1)

CCF Ram Air system (carbon fiber horn down in lower bumer grill with approx 7X5" inlet tube custom fitted to airbox - original airbox uncut included. If you're not sure what that is, go to http://www.billswebspace.com/vwr32.htm and scroll down about 2/3's of the page - detailed shots there of it and the installation

VF Engine/trans mounts and pendulum mount

OEM VW HID headlights with height adjustment control switch in dash

Haldex HPP controller

B&M short shifter, w/Audi TT reverse shift control

3" GHL center pipe & rear muffler

Militek low restrict catalytic converter

Pioneer AVIC-D1 in dash stereo/GPS, w/retracting 7" screen

Black Hella rear tailight lenses, turn signal and side marker lights

One time software upload window controller

Front Upper Strut Tie Bar

Carbonio brake pads

Carbon Fiber rear trunk floor w/R32 logo screened in DBP blue

Complete Machined Billet Engine Parts:
Front strut caps w/"R" logo engraved & filled with DBP blue
Air Conditioning upper dash louver vents,
Aluminum/Alloy Interior seat handles Trim,

Rear Window Wiper upgraded to aero style from VW Polo

Orig headlights, orig exhaust system w/only 1100 miles on it (including catalytic converter0, orig shifter, orig haldex controller and orig rear tailight lenses included. Also some VW specific tools, haldex filter wrench, and some others (need to go thru garage and pull them - have a few more but can't remember), as well as spare oil, air and haldex filter and rear differential fluid.
Car also comes with original ECU - i had HPA reprogram a spare ECU i purchased and a HPA Palm VAG diangostic tool.

Car does show one CEL for "bad communication in flapper switch" - was talking to marcel at HPA about it, as we never could find a bad contact he indicated it's in the programming and can be corrected

Just posted some shots http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=2015430

Price $29,995 or best offer
WARNING - I AM A SMOKER - THIS CAR HAS BEEN SMOKED IN - if smoking so offends your sensitivities, pls don't bother looking at this car, tks in advance

Car will be for sale for two weeks, then i'll start putting it back to stock and trading in.

best to contact on my cell as i don't check emails often (I'm retired) - 804-502-0449 - please no calls before 9:30AM or after 9:30PM Virginia time - tks

Last edited:

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
damn,wish i had the money.... good luck with sale