GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler FS: 08 CW GTI 4dr DSG/Cloth/Stock

SAC-CA-GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
This is a FEELER, and I mean "FEELER" post for my 08 GTI. It is bone stock except for the AWE boost gauge, tint, monster mats, and monster mat rear with blocks. It has 14K and change on it and 90% of those miles are highway miles (for instance 1500 of those are just from driving up to Seattle for the 4th of July from Sacramento).

Car is in PERFECT condition and has had all its services by Roseville VW. It has been detailed using QUALITY products from Adams, Einzett, Menzerna, etc.(and I'm talking taking off wheels and doing a clay and AIO on the wheels too...see pic) It is washed weekly and is garaged overnight. There are minor dings from work commute on the front, but all of that stuff will be cleaned up before selling.

Reason for selling: Want to get back into a cheap Tacoma 4 cyl truck for work/commute and so I can concentrate on restoring my 63 Triumph TR4 and finishing up backyard landscaping work. Then maybe later on trade in my MkIV Jetta 1.8T for a Sportwagen TDI. Soooo....why not ditch the GTI while it's still somewhat low mileage and someone may want it. <shrugging>

Anyway...still unsure if I really want to sell it as I LOVE LOVE LOVE the car. But a JSW TDI would be fine later on and still have a truck which I'm missing in my stable.

Price would probably be around $25K. Fair? I don't know. The car is in EXCELLENT shape, but some might find the mileage high.

Also...I'm not looking for ANY trades or low ballers...so don't bother asking or well, lowballing! :smile:

Pics:

jerd

Ready to race!
price is way to high......I promise you that it won't sell for 25k.....I have mine up as a feeler with less miles same year and a list of high quality mods.....I am only asking 21,700 obo.....I would seriously consider keeping your car....I am considering keeping mine also....It is a blast to drive and gets kick ass gas mileage in this crisis.... good luck.....I would start your bidding around 23k......good luck!!!!!

SAC-CA-GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
price is way to high......I promise you that it won't sell for 25k.....I have mine up as a feeler with less miles same year and a list of high quality mods.....I am only asking 21,700 obo.....I would seriously consider keeping your car....I am considering keeping mine also....It is a blast to drive and gets kick ass gas mileage in this crisis.... good luck.....I would start your bidding around 23k......good luck!!!!!

Yeah....that's what I figured. Just wanted to hear from people actually selling/buying. And as for mods...most of those don't come into affect when selling a car. I've sold MANY cars modded and never came close to getting my $$$ back. But....they do help a little.

Like I said...just a feeler. Won't kill me if I don't sell it, but was just "feeling"!

Spacepope

DSMer
Car(s)
90 Talon