GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vancouver Official Thread

ZeroSlash

Go Kart Newbie
Hey guys, just wanna make an official thread for all the GTI or VW owners. Just wanna see how many people purchased in Vancouver and mabye meet up like the others said for a cup of tea and biscuit... :thumbsup:

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
Ha english i see with the cup of tea and a biscuit, im From burnaby, 06 CW gti 6spd, and ya im defiantly down for a meet, except the car is out of commision for a bit still waiting for a few things to arrive.

.:B

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI
I'm from Richmond, also with a CW 6-sp. Definitely up for a meet, but need to get my car lowered first :p

pissout

Go Kart Newbie
good to see vancouver ppl...I live in burnaby
I am going to buy a GTI soon but should I order now or later??
Because I assume that by the end of year, 0% finance will be avaiable...
Am I wrong???

ShangoAshe

Drag Racing Champion
I'm soo DOWN!! ASIAN PRIDE!! lolz RIGHT _bT23?! haha =) waitin for parts to get GIAC,Milltek etc... all in... unless i can juz bring car all stock... haha =) but wanna show my baby when its all suited up!! btw VAN CITY!! *UBC*

Car(s)
07 GTI
ShangoAshe said:
I'm soo DOWN!! ASIAN PRIDE!! lolz RIGHT _bT23?! haha =) waitin for parts to get GIAC,Milltek etc... all in... unless i can juz bring car all stock... haha =) but wanna show my baby when its all suited up!! btw VAN CITY!! *UBC*

:thumbup: Asian Pride!! lawlzz

I don't mind goin as long as i'm not the only car that's stock, haha.

ZeroSlash

Go Kart Newbie
_bT23 said:
:thumbup: Asian Pride!! lawlzz

I don't mind goin as long as i'm not the only car that's stock, haha.

Hahaha, just joshing abuot the tea and biscuits... hahah Asian actually, and no worries, you won't be the only one with a stock car.. hahah i will have one too.

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
compustar does awesome alarm systems i plan on putting that in fully loaded with all the options, but thats gonna set ya back about 1000

Teeps

Ready to race!
I am doubting the 0% on a GTI as well. Unless the dealer lots start getting overcrowded on GTIs (highly unlikely) you will not see this.

PS. Sorry to but in on the Vancouver thread:wink:

Car(s)
07 GTI
Common! I kno there r more ppl from Vancouver on this forum. Show yourselves! lolz