GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: OEM 17" wheels

Dub_52

Ready to race!
My GTI came with 18" huffs, and summer performance tires. As it does ice and snow here in Memphis, I want to obtain a set of 17" wheels so I may install all-season performance tires when the weather turns.

Please contact me via forum PM, with prices and description.

My sincere thanks in advance.

Dub_52

Dub_52

Ready to race!
MHS216

agreed as I have allready looked at them.

most are being sold with tires, (I have my own new rubber), and some have noticeable damage, (to which I am willing to pay fair market value for undamaged wheels) and others are just not to my liking.

many new GTI's are out on the road now, so ergo my post about wanting to purchase a set of 17", (mebbe reach a new owner that wants to sell)

but thank you for bringing that to my attention, again,..as I allready have performed a search.

^5

Dub_52

br0wnk1dd

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a set that I am selling (they still have the tires). Depending on how much you want them for, I'll throw in the tires. The wheels and tires have 6000 miles on them.

Bomar

Drag Race Newbie
Hey Dub_52 you can get a set of 17's RS6 copies (100 each) cheaper than you are going to pick up a set of wheels here.

Check out tndubs.com and come hangout on monday nights.

Autocross on Sept 3

See ya

Bomar

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
I have my stock 17" no curb damage at all, like new condition. make me an offer. I was looking to get 600$ wheels and tires.