GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*Forge Motorsport Special (BOV)

DTM Autohaus

Ready to race!
DTM Autohaus*Forge Motorsport Special (DV)

We're running a special on this VAG 2.0T FSI Atmospheric Blow-Off Valve Adapter (2.0T FSI only) by Forge Motorsports

Yet another first for the Volkswagen and Audi Tuning Market from Forge ! With the introduction of the VAG 2.0 litre FSi Turbo Engine, and the procurement of our own development/project car, we have developed a Patented Atmospheric Blow-Off Valve adapter specifically designed to fit this application. Simple in execution, yet offering the desirable atmospheric blow-off valve sound, this product has been designed to be fully compatible with the Bosch ME9 engine management systems employed on the following vehicles: Audi A3 2.0T FSI Audi B7 A4 2.0T FSI Volkswagen MK5 Golf GTI/Jetta GLI 2.0T FSI.

IF THERE IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE ADJUSTABLE VERSION OF THE FORGE DV PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR E-MAIL THANKS!

www.forgemotorsports.com

$69 MSRP
$60 Shipped
Offer ends March 31st, 2006

Thanks Edgar
________
Ultimate Fighters

Last edited:

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
How do we go about ordering one of these? Best deal I've seen so far so ready to purchase when I figure out how

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Hey how much will it cost to install? I'll probably buy it when I go pick up the Luff rims. I don't want to screw it up since I suck at anything DIY.

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
Its really not bad, just you have to get the front of the car up a little

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
so this id the DIVERTER valve correct, not actually a BOV...so there are losses associated with this one as apposed to an actual bov...

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
This diverter valve has shown to provide little or no HP gains, but has not shown any loss, reguardless of what you've heard I wouldn't see how this thing would provide power loss, and the only thing providing fuel loss, is because you keep revving the engine to let the spacer release, so...its as you've " a noise maker"