GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Novara Float full suspension mountain bike

gti=sexy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
STI
I got this last summer in hopes that I could actually go down hilling. Well that hasn't happened so the bike has pretty much been sitting in my garage doing nothing. I rode it a couple times along the Iron Horse Trail (a paved trail through Contra Costa County). Well I bought it a little small because that would be prefferable for down hill, but not for on road. I have no real use for it so I figure the extra money could help to furnish the house I am moving into soon.
The bike has full suspension, front and rear disc brakes, 24 speeds controlled by some thumb clicky things (guy at the shop said they were the best for mountain bikes), and straps on the peddles to hold ur shoes in.
I can get more info off the bike if you are interested, just pm me.

ok enough rambling
I paid $890 last year from REI, so I'm asking $700 picked up
I'm not going to ship this due to the size, but for a small fee I can bring it to you if you are close by.

hanging in my garage

UnNatural GTI

UnNaturally Aspirated
Car(s)
'07 UG GTI DSG
You could Donate it to me :biggrin:
I would recommend either storing it right side up or from a single wheel. The oil will start to leak out of the front shock over time, leading to failure...Or just taking a picture of it right side up. :thumbup: