GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS:Sony VAIO VGN-FS980 & Bose Headphones.. Help me out to help a friend out

jl_rabbit

Ready to race!
FS:Sony VAIO VGN-FS980

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to help out a close Friend, he did a mess having a big fight with his GF (she cheat) and well ... now he is in Jail so I try to help him out but, I really don't have to much cash on me, so he decide to give few items for sale and try to get some cash for layer fee's and other things he has been there for about 2 weeks.

Sony VAIO VGN-FS980
The laptop is mint condition, I reformat the HD and works like a charm, he purcharse the laptop last Septemeber 07 from J&R in NYC for about $1200, he is not really a computer person and he was using the iphone all the time, besides I double check the laptop and I didn't find any problem, scratch or dead pixels is like new condition, also with the laptop I will include a Microsoft webcam and the 360 Norton.

Here are the pics and details.
PM me if you have any questions or call me to 917.822.1457
$700 OBO shipped to anywere in US to paypal confirmed address
if you are local in the NYC area I can deliver.

Product Features
Notebook with 15.4-inch XBRITE LCD screen and 1.73 GHz Intel Pentium M processor, 2 MB L2 cache
80 GB hard drive, 1 GB of installed RAM (2 GB maximum), dual-layer, multi-format DVD/CD burner
Two USB 2.0, one FireWire, one VGA, one S-Video, one PCMCIA, microphone, headphone, Memory Stick slot
Built-in Intel Pro/Wireless 2200BG 802.11b/g LAN, 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet and 56K V.92 modem
Windows XP Home edition, SP2
Processor, Memory, and Motherboard

Hardware Platform: PC
Processor: 1.73 GHz Intel Pentium M
System Bus Speed: 533
Number of Processors: 1
RAM: 1024.00 MB
RAM Type: DDR2 SDRAM
Hard Drive

Size: 80 GB
Manufacturer: Portable
Type: ATA100