GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for GTI owners in Pinellas/Pasco

FlaDubNut

Rice Eater
Car(s)
2007 GTI 2DR
I'm trying to find some other GTI owners in my part of Florida. Let me know if there's anyone out there near New Port Richey/N. Pinellas area. Thx:thumbsup:

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
moved

HangAWang

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 Fahrenheit GTI #2
Not in Pasco or Pinellas, but here in Hillsborough! Not that:headbang: far away!

FlaDubNut

Rice Eater
Car(s)
2007 GTI 2DR
I'm all stock except for a vw body kit. I would really like to know about which intake and exhaust you chose. There's so many on the market. I was planning on a dp with an intake to start.

E_Gus3

I chose the Evoms intake and AWE exhaust. So far i have been very pleased with both so far. Had them and chip on the car for about 20,000 miles in the past year and a half. I have had a few times when i had to put the stock catback back on and the metal downpipe alone still seemed very powerful.

FlaDubNut

Rice Eater
Car(s)
2007 GTI 2DR
EGus-Perhaps I could check out your mods sometime since you're close by to my office...did you do the work yourself?

E_Gus3

Yes sir I did the installs in the garage. Exhaust on jack stands was a pain in the ass but it went ok. Sorry so long to reply. Been working alot lately. Let me know when would be good... I am swamped at work now, but I plan on heading to The Florida German cookout this upcoming weekend.