GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BEST KILL STORY ever...

Dubsta

Drag Racing Champion
Beat this story, and you are the man, I will pass down my crown to you...

I was leaving work, on my way to drop something off someplace. I come to a set of lights, this is on a street that is...almost like a highway, but not quite. 2 lanes on each side, pretty straight and open, some turns.

I stop at the lights, only to hear someone revving on me. I look to my left. Cop car, I'm like...no fucking way. His window goes down..."Let's see what the GTI can do"...."Are you gona give me a ticket?"..."Hell no man, at the green let's do it!"

Right on, green goes, we take off...flying down the road...there was no other cars around...I beat him obviously. Anyway, next set of lights..."Holy shit that car can go! Let's go again!"

We go again, same thing, another set...we sit and chat for a second, he tells me the cop car stops at about 200....and that they are total junk...hahaha...

How cool is that? It was the best feeling ever!

NYUSMC

Go Kart Champion
haha hte cops near me have new super charged chargers, they would walk all over my Rabbit

.:B

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI
Anyone know if the RCMP will be using Chargers? I sure hope they dont, lol

NYUSMC

Go Kart Champion
where is RCMP? and you better hope not, i have lost state troopers, and local cops in my car, but those chargers put fear into people. Haha i wouldnt think twice about trying to outrun one.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
were getting chargers for county officers here, they are Hemi's but arent super charged.

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
royal canadian mounted police i belive that means, not sure thought cause it doesnt say where hes from

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
I remember back in my High School days and a County back home had AMC 401 AMX's and Javelin's with roll cages. Rumor was that they were not stock either and they lived for chases cause no one could ever out run them.:biggrin:

.:B

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI
Yea, I'm from Vancouver, BC.
Rite now they are using Crown Vics and the last gen Impala. Don't even see anymore Camaros for highway patrol.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
NYUSMC said:
haha hte cops near me have new super charged chargers, they would walk all over my Rabbit

who? WHAT? NYC cops? supercharged? where would they use that? how did bloomberg even allow something like that?? no way. they pay those guys under 30 grand a year, maybe someone can do some better budgeting??!?!!?

i'd love to see where you got your info from, cause if thats really true, that would really suck!

i know on long island, all we've seen was a camero state trooper. but that was an impound.